National Open School Admission Details for students online
|* Back To National Open School Details List|
For taking admission in NOS you can contact any of the several schools known as Accredited Institutions(AIs) all over the country. You can purchase and submit your application form in duplicate for registration. The AI will issue a provisional admission letter to you on receiving the filled-in application form along with the fee. Your admission will be confirmed by NOS through the AI.Admission to NOS is open to one and all who meet the essential requirements listed below :
|Secondary Course||Senior Secondary
|Age||14 years||15 years||16 years|
|Attested Copy of birth certificate From the
admission register of the last school attended OR
From the Registrar of Birth and Death OR
Affidavit from parent counter signed by Ist Class/Sub-Divisional Magistrate
|Attested Copy of birth certificate of Matriculation / Secondary Examination having a record of Date of Birth|
|Below Class 8th but not less than Class 5th||Self certificate OR Class 8th||Passed Secondary Examination from a recognised board of Secondary Education|
|Self Certificate OR Transfer
Certificate from a formal school.
Certificate stating disability of the candidate from a Govt. Hospital.
|Attested copy of the Certificate of Matriculation / Secondary / High School Examination from a recognised Board of Secondary Education.|
Other Important Admission details
- Minimum age for admission is as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Admission will be given on first come first served basis.
- Date of birth in the Admission form will not be changed. Please check and state the correct date of birth only.
- Application received without supporting documents will be rejected summarily without any intimation to the candidate.
- No application form shall be accepted by NOS directly at its counter or by post.
- Application forms should be filled in English only.
- All forms should be filled in duplicate.
- Those students who posses a High School/Secondary Certificate from any foreign
Board / University on seeking admission to NOS Sr. Secondary course will be
required to produce certificate to the effect that the examination passed
by them is equal to the Indian High School / Secondary School Examination.